Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

let it begin

Well, today we taught our last classes at Palabra de Vida. Tomorrow we are going on a little field trip kind of thing with the kids, and then we will have to say goodbye to most of them . . . It's been a very difficult time for me, and the littlest things, like shutting my classroom door and erasing my whiteboard for the last time, are really getting to me. All of the kids have been so great, throwing surprise parties for us, writing us little notes, and giving us big hugs. Suffice it to say we will miss them A LOT. Please pray for us as we begin this time of transition.
Here are a couple of pictures - the first one is my 9th grade class (in a pyramid after several failed attempts), and the second one is my 10th/11th grade class. They are amazing kids, and I have grown to love all of them . . . please keep them in your prayers as well as they too experience change in their lives.



1 comments:

Lynne said...

Robin

I know that it will be hard to leave Costa Rica, but the memories will be with you forever. Looking forward to seeing you real soon. Have a safe trip home.