Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

waiting . . .

Wow, this sure has been a busy week! We have seen a few more houses, gotten some new school clothes for Bryan, tried to renew my Ohio driver's license (yes, I have to re-take the whole driving test. . . .grr), and done many other things that I'm too tired to remember right now!!
Probably the most exciting news is that we found a house that we like. We actually put an offer on it today! It was quite a nerve-wracking time, but we are really excited!! So at this point, we are just waiting around to see if they accept our offer. If they do, I'll give you more details about it . . . but right now we're just trying not to get too invested! Yikes!
I have talked to a few of my students from Palabra de Vida recently, and there seems to be some problems with the new English teacher that took over my position. It's very discouraging to hear that . . . so if you could, please pray that God's hand would be on those students and the whole situation!! Thanks!

goodnight :)

1 comments:

Lynne said...

Congrats on putting an offer down on a home. How exciting, can't wait to hear details. Praying for you and the house and the teacher at the school.