Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

oh so sleepy . . .

but I just had to share a quick update.

I did finally finish sanding, and the guys finished drywalling. Our newest, and MUCH more exciting, projects are painting (EVERYTHING) and installing flooring. Here are a few pictures!

Tan walls for the kitchen & dining room, and white for alllll the trim & cabinets!
We cut the piece above the sink so that it didn't look so 70's . . also, this window has been giving me fits because the varnish keeps busting through the primer (making the white look yellowy). . . I think I may have it defeated though . . . I hope?
view into dining room
newly drywalled & painted (green) family room. . . ooooh!

I hope you can see how awesome it looks! It's a bit difficult, because the floors are really dusty, and it was really dark out, but you still get the picture. It has been so exciting to watch it all come together just as I imagined!! Hope everyone is having a great week :)

4 comments:

Lisa Troyer said...

awe..so cute!!!!!!!!!! I love it! how did the game go last friday? They still in the playoffs??

Anonymous said...

It looks fabulous. Congratulations on the progress.

Aunt Jeanette

Anonymous said...

it looks amazing!! keep posting pics when you can!! Kris

Valerie Hunter said...

This is looking so "you"! It is turning out awesome!