Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

15 Weeks!!

How in the world am I 15 weeks pregnant already?? It blows my mind that the baby is the size of an apple and pretty much formed by now! The picture we took today though made me realize that I am for sure growing!! Yikes! It's pretty cool, I just hope I'm not HUGE by 40 weeks! We also had our first appt with the new OB today. I'm seeing Dr. Domingo after a lot of recommendations, and he was very nice. The baby's heartrate was at 155 bpm and we scheduled our big ultrasound for August 31st. Can't wait to find out what this little one is!!

Here are some pics over the last couple months...

15 Weeks

14 Weeks

13 Weeks

12 Weeks

11 Weeks

7 Weeks

2 comments:

H. said...

Lookin' good mama!

BabyWolfe said...

You are such a ADORABLE preggers, Robin, just glowing like crazy and looking amazing!!! Soooo happy for you and Bryan!