Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

25 weeks & PINK paint!!

Well, I had some pics, so I figured I'd update you all!! Baby girl is definitely getting big, she is already kicking my ribs and I feel huge, but the nurse says I am measuring right on, so that's good news!! I've been having some stomach issues over the last week or so. I've been to the doctor, but not quite sure if it's a bug or just stuff shifting!

We just got back from buying some paint for her room and yes it is very PINK!! I am so excited to get a start on it :) I will post some pics when we get it more set up.

Well, that's about it, still feeling blessed and overwhelmed when I think about the tiny little person growing in my belly!! Here's a question for you moms .. how much did you talk to your babies when they were in there?? I find it kinda tough, like I don't know what to talk about ... so I just sing to her most of the time ;)

25 Weeks
24 Weeks


23 Weeks

3 comments:

Kurt and Carla said...

Read her books. Then you won't have to "think" of anything to say. The words are right on the page :)
Make sure Bryan tells her stories, too. Even if they're just silly made up ones like Kurt used to do!

BabyWolfe said...

I'm sure your wiggly baby girl loves hearing your beautiful singing voice! Too fun! You look adorable, love your updates!

Valerie Hunter said...

Oh, yeah. I'm so glad that I discovered you were blogging again. You look wonderful! So excited for you guys to get to experience this!