Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

home for the holidays :)

Well, we're officially in (have been for a couple of weeks), and though there are still A LOT of details to finish, we can call this house our home!! We got our Christmas tree today & I decorated the rest of the house. I love how the house just feels so much cozier with all the stuff up!! I may not take it down for a couple of months - ha! So, enjoy some pics of a few improvements and some Christmas fun!

Living Room with touched up paint, lamps and piano!
Family Room with some furniture!
Family Room (waiting for the TV)
Upstairs Bedroom with Futon!
Same bedroom (windows are done!)
Other upstairs bedroom (our "lived in" office/music room)!

Bedroom with light fixtures, curtains, etc.
Who needs closet doors, anyways?
Painted (mustardish yellow) & finished window in laundry/bathroom.
Once again, who needs doors?? Dining Room with light fixtures, table, etc
I am really proud of how pretty this looks!!
Christmas Tree!
So pretty!
One of my favorite ornaments! Baby's First Christmas 1981!! That's an OLD ornament!
Aw, I was kinda cute there!
Not so much here!
Ornament from Bryan before I left for Ecuador in 2001!

This one made it all the way from Costa Rica!

Hope all is well & that you are able to take some time to enjoy the beauty of Christmas!!

3 comments:

H. said...

I love the colors in your home, everything looks really nice! Happy Holidays!

Shirley said...

Thanks for giving Jeanette and I the tour of your home. You guys have really done a lot of work and it is beautiful!
Yep, I think you might have to host the next Kandel get together!

sherri said...

Your faithfulness and obedience to the Lord has truely blessed you both. Your house has become a beautiful Home filled with love. Love Ya, Dad and Mom