Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

changing daily!!

Here are a few new pictures!

The front that they finished Saturday (note the slight difference in the columns as well!):
The back is still under construction, but getting close!!
The mess that was left behind!!:

Getting ready to be drywalled:

Cabinets, doors removed and cleaned, ready for a little sanding and paint :)

I also did a ton of work today cleaning windows and trim and whatnot. . . my fingers hurt!

I also went to a place called Building9 in Massillon. We're gonna get carpet tiles there for our bedrooms. While I was there a freight company called to tell me that our laminate floors are probably coming tomorrow! That was amazingly quick!! We have lots of work til we're ready for floors, but it's still really exciting!!

Goodnight!!

0 comments: