Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

a few pictures

Well, I had hoped to be writing that we closed on our house yesterday . . . but due to some problems with our lender and then the title company, it has been pushed back to this coming Wednesday. While it is a little frustrating, it has turned out a lot better than it was looking last weekend (when we all of the sudden had NO loan). Everything is set now & we will be closing Wednesday, if not Tuesday! It sure has been a long, drawn-out process, but it will be worth it!!

I thought I'd share a few pictures to appease you (& myself). You may have seen the outside picture on Bryan's blog, but the inside ones are all new! We had to go measure for flooring, so I went photo crazy!! Sorry for the bad quality, it was dark out and very few lights worked inside!!

Front: The roof and garage doors will be the first things to change on this house,with hopefully the columns not far behind!

Kitchen: We love the overhead lighting. Cabinets will be painted white, with hopefully a new sink someday! Oh, and the mini blinds WILL come down - they are all through the house - yuck!

Kitchen: A view of the peninsula bar thing (family room is to the right, laundry room & garage down the hall)

Dining Room?: It's gonna be big enough for Thanksgiving dinner! Imagine with dark wood laminate flooring. (Living Room & Basement doors to the right, master bath & bedroom straight ahead)

The fireplace: I like it more and more every time I see it!

Master Bedroom: Hard to photograph - has two windows and two big closets! Needs carpet :)

Master Bathroom: Needs just a little updating! Anyone in the market for lavender sinks? The toilet and shower are to the left, behind a pocket door.

Upstairs Bedroom: Quite large, with a cedar closet. Just needs paint and carpet!

Upstairs Bathroom Vanity: Looks like they started making improvements??

That's it for now - I'll try to get more pictures when it's actually ours & has better light! And of course I will keep you all updated as it changes :)

Other than that, we continue to be incredibly busy. I had two interviews last week at Nationwide, and I have one this week with Mercy Medical as a Spanish Interpreter. Please pray that I (& my interviewers) would make the right decision. I've also been getting all of my appointments in - eye doctor last week, dentist this week (ouch), and doctor next week!! I know, I know. . . but you weren't in Costa Rica with terrible insurance for two years like I was :) Bryan is doing well with his classes and football - they beat a pretty good team last night!! It was exciting - hopefully it stops raining by next Friday though!!!

Hope you're all well! Hopefully next time I write, it will be as a proud homeowner!

1 comments:

Lisa Troyer said...

I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!